The church was built on the site of an unusual house of prayer built in 1702.
The church survived both world wars undamaged. A neo-Gothic parish church from 1902, located in the Świnoujście-Przytór district. At the end of the 19th century, the destroyed church tower, which could not support the weight of the three bells, was demolished in the church. The bells were placed on a low structure at ground level.
For almost a hundred of years, the church did not have a tower. The present tower is as high as the old one, it is visible from the sea and is a sign for sailors.