Thank you for reading the Hotel Regulations and following them to ensure a peaceful and safe stay of Our Guests. For any other information, please contact reception by dialing extension 500.
Based on the Notice of the Minister of Economy of January 24, 2006 on the publication of the uniform text of the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labor on hotel facilities and other facilities where hotel services are provided (Journal of Laws of 2006 No. 22 item 169), in order to ensuring order and safety of the customers of the Trzy Wyspy Hotel (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) and their property - the following is ordered:
1. These regulations are issued to ensure order and safety for the Hotel customers and their property. The Regulations also define the rules for the use of the Hotel's living quarters.
2. These regulations are binding for all persons staying on the Hotel area.
3. Hotel rooms are rented for days. The hotel day starts at 3 p.m. on the day of arrival, ends at 10 a.m. the day of departure.
4. The tenant of the room (hereinafter referred to as the Guest) may occupy the room between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. the day his stay starts, if the room is available and prepared for the Guest’s arrival, for an additional, currently applicable fee.
5. When renting a hotel room, the Guest specifies the duration of his stay, and in the absence of such statement, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
6. A request to extend beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the Guest should report to the Reception by 10 a.m. on the day on which the hotel room rental period expires, which, however, does not bind the Hotel. The hotel may not take into account the request to extend the room rental if there are no free rooms.
7. The fee is collected on the guest's arrival "in advance".
8. The tourist tax per person is not included in the fee for the stay.
9. If the Guest resigns from the stay during the day, the fee for the stay on that day is not refunded.
10. The hotel is obliged to replace bed linen and towels every three days or at the Guest's request.
11. The hotel is obliged to provide the following services free of charge at the Guest's request: wake up at a specified time, luggage storage.
12. The hotel does not take responsibility for any Guest’s belongings left unattended.
13. The guest has no right to transfer the room he vacates to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee due for the stay has not expired.
14. Persons who are not Hotel Guests are not allowed to stay in a hotel room from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day.
15. The hotel must keep quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next day. Visitors who are drunk or disturbing the peace of others will not be accepted (art. 51 of the Code of Petty Offenses).
16. The hotel is entitled to immediately cancel the contract for the provision of hotel services with a Guest who grossly violates the Hotel Regulations or disturbs the peace of others with his behavior. In this case, the Guest is obliged to cover all costs related to his current stay at the Hotel, including the fee for the commenced hotel night.
17. Due to the fire protection requirements, it is not allowed to use Guest’s own devices powered by electricity in hotel rooms, e.g. heaters, irons. This rule does not apply to chargers, laptops, and game consoles.
18. The Guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel's equipment and technical devices, caused intentionally and unintentionally through his fault or the fault of his visitors and the animal under his care (Article 415 and Article 431 of the Civil Code).
19. The hotel is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest (Article 846 § 4 of the Civil Code). The guest acknowledges that the car park (garage) located on the premises of the hotel is an unguarded car park, electronically monitored only at the entrance - it is opened and closed with a remote control received at the hotel reception.
20. The guest agrees to send back to the address indicated by him in the registration card, items left by him at the hotel, at his expense. If the address is not provided, the Hotel will store the found items for a period of 3 months.
21. A disabled Guest has the right, for an additional fee, to live in a hotel room with an animal - an assistance dog, the definition of which is provided in the Act on vocational and social rehabilitation and employment of disabled persons (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 123, item 776). However, dogs of breeds considered dangerous (in accordance with the ordinance of the Ministry of Interior Affairs and Administration) and animals that may cause a threat to human life or health, in particular poisonous animals, may not be brought into the Hotel. In addition, it is forbidden to bring your pet to the restaurant, bar, SPA base and swimming pool.
22. The hotel is entitled to charge the Guest for the pool towel not returned by him. The fee is charged according to the rates indicated at the hotel reception on the day of its collection.
23. Smoking both cigarettes and other tobacco product is strictly forbidden in all rooms and balconies. For breaking the rule the hotel is entitled to charge the Guest with a fee of 500 PLN.
24. It is forbidden to take towels and bedspreads from the rooms to the beach.
25. It is forbidden to take food out of the restaurant. In the event of failure to comply with this prohibition, the Hotel is entitled to charge the Guest with a fee according to the food rates applicable on the day the Guest discloses the violation of the ban.